Admin Instructions for OLAE Conference 2018
For 13 Sep 2018:
1. Zero Waste
- We will be providing you with a conference bag. You may choose to or not to take the conference gift
- Please bring your own cups, writing material & notebook.
2. Workshop Sessions - Which session you wish to join? Each has a max. capacity. First come first serve basis. Look out for the sign up sheet during registration (for sessions on 13 Sep) and lunch time (for sessions on 14 Sep).
3. Registration - Starts at 8:15am at Blk E5 (see layout on the right) and attendees to be seated by 8:50am.
4. Parking (P3) - For those that are driving, please park in Multi-storey carpark.
For 14 Sep 2018:
5. Special Requirements
- For Jessica's Session (Experience a new level of Canoeing - Canoe Slalom with Jessica!).
Attire: wet gear as the session will be in the pool.
Participants need to possess Kayaking Star 1 qualification.
- For Samantha's Session (The Leadership Challenge x Challenge Rope Course).
Attire: T-shirts (with Sleeves), long pants and covered shoes. The session will require participants to use the Adventure Center's Heights Elements.
- For Chew Hiap Iuh & Selamat Jufri's Session (Simi ABD?).
Attire: T-shirts, long pants and covered shoes.
The session will be at the outdoor rockwall.
- For the above sessions, participants will be required to fill out an acknowledgement of risk taken form as part of Republic Polytechnic's SOP.
Reminder: In order to minimize the abuse of FREE conference ticket. OLAE will impose a fee of $98/pax for any absentee for a FREE Ticket. At the same time, we welcome replacement :)
For this year's conference, OLAE wants to encourage as many attendees to be involved as possible.
One way of us doing it is via Open Space Technology. The other way for us is to keep the conference fee as affordable as possible. We would like this conference to be as inclusive as we can and reach out to more people.
FREE for first 3 attendees
FREE for first 2 attendees
13 September 2018 (Thur)
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
14 September 2018 (Fri)
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Post Conference Workshop
The fee includes both Conference and Post Conference Workshop.
There will be 2 simple tea breaks (Halal & Vegetarian) provided during the conference on 13 September, lunch is not included and is affordable in Republic Polytechnic canteens.
In order to minimize the abuse of FREE conference ticket. OLAE will impose a fee of $98/pax for any absentee for a FREE Ticket. At the same time, we welcome replacement :)